1. License to Access the Website. JR grants you the right to view and use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. JR reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website with or without notice. You may access and print copies of the web pages found at the Website, including a copy of this Agreement for your personal use. Permission to reprint or electronically produce any content (as defined in Section 2) in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained by the respective copyright holders. All rights expressly granted herein are reserved to JR.
2. Content of Website. The material contained on this Website, including, but not limited to, all images, graphics and text (“Content”), is for informational purposes only, and is protected by copyright under both the United States and foreign laws.
5. Disclaimers of All Warranties and Duties.
A. This Website is provided “as is WHERE IS”. JR makes no representations about the timeliness or accuracy of the content in this Website for any purpose. JR provides no express warranties and disclaims all implied warranties. JR ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES, WORMS, OR TROJAN HORSES. We also disclaim all duties of reasonable care, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence.
B. The information contained on this Website is presented for general informational purposes only and is not medical or legal advice. Patients and families must consult with their own specialists, including physicians, transplant centers, insurance companies, public and private agencies, and attorney, among others, to address their own specific needs. JR is not responsible for the outcomes of efforts of individuals to find BMT donors, to secure BMT medical and related services, nor to secure financial, insurance, and/or any other support services.
Every effort has been made to assure that all information contained on this site is accurate and current as of its date of publication. However, JR cannot be responsible for changes in program information and availability of services or resources from any entity listed here.
6. Limitation on Liability and Remedies. JR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE USE OF OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE EVEN IF JR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REGARDING DAMAGES WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Changes to this Agreement. JR may change this Agreement periodically with or without notice. You are bound by the version of this Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit to the Website.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington. Any dispute arising under this Agreement or concerning its interpretation will be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington and you expressly consent to jurisdiction in these courts. JR shall be entitled to collect from you its attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses should it prevail in any such dispute.
9. Miscellaneous and Entire Agreement. Any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superceded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. The remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect. The Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and JR with respect to this Website and supercedes all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and JR regarding this Website.